The newest bird to Aotearoa, this charming black tern arrived from the Northern Hemisphere in early 2022 and is the first of his species to be formally identified in New Zealand. He is smaller than the tara (white-fronted tern) that he is flocking with. He is literally one of a kind!
If you love sea and shorebird art and photography, this gorgeous print will be a welcome and unique addition to your collection.
Skrark Art donates 10% of their proceeds for this print to Birds New Zealand/Te Kāhui Mātai Manu o Aotearoa.
Please enquire for other sizes and media (e.g., canvas, metal).
The print itself does not have the Skrark Art logo on it as pictured, instead it has a subtle embossed artist's chop to signify authenticity.
- A4 210mm x 297mm photographic prints are shipped with an archival backing card and cellophane bag. The print is 20×28.7cm (approx) and has a 0.5cm (approx) white border. Giclee printed on 310gsm Ilford Galerie Prestige Smooth Pearl photo paper.
- A3+ 329mm x 483mm photographic prints are shipped rolled in a mailing tube with acid free tissue. The print is 30x43cm (approx) and has a 1.5-2.5cm (approx) white border. Giclee printed on 310gsm Ilford Galerie Prestige Smooth Pearl photo paper.
- Images are printed on demand. In-stock prints ship in 1-3 days.
- Third-party printing of canvases and extra-large prints may take up to two weeks for printing before shipping. For urgent or time-sensitive deliveries, please enquire before ordering.
- If you prefer to pay by bank deposit, don't order through the website, instead contact me for details.
- I offer informal lay-by payment plans for no additional fees. Contact me for details.