For all owl lovers! Ruru artworks "The Guardian" and "Aroha nui - All my love" light up the front and back covers of this gorgeous A5 notebook. The covers are thick and glossy and the pages are thick and creamy to write on. At 120gsm, the paper will hold up to your most detailed notes and doodles without bleed-through. The black wire binding means you can fully open the notebook with ease.
And if you value a good pen, you can't beat Uniball Signo gel pens from Japan. They are just gorgeous to write with! The colours are super intense, they write smoothly, and the ink doesn't leak or clump. So I've included an add-on option for a great Signo pen (or set of three), making for a perfect gift-pack for you or a loved one.
Choose a single pen for a note-taker or writer, or a set-of-three for the doodler or creative. Colours will vary depending on availability, and will include a black or dark blue for note taking and two mystery colours for doodling. The mystery colours may include gold, sky blue, emerald green, mandarin orange, and many more. I'll do my best to put together a compelling set of colours.
To help navigate the options:
- List maker: Single Notebook - perfect for those who already have a favourite pen
- Notetaker: Single Notebook with Signo Pen (black or blue-black) - perfect for mindmaps, minutes, and memos
- Doodler: Single Notebook with three Signo pens (black or blue-black, and two mystery colours) - perfect for doodling through those endless meetings or for those who adore multi-coloured illustrated lists
- Writer: Three Notebooks with Signo pen (black or blue-black) - perfect for journaling, free-form diaries, or starting on that novel
- Creative: Three Notebooks with three Signo pens (black or blue-black, and two mystery colours) - perfect for visual diaries, field sketching, and all things creative
If you'd like a combination not listed, or a bulk deal, please get in touch.
At 350gsm, the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified satin artboard covers are the heaviest weight digital printers can take, and the gloss finish helps keep them pristine for longer. The notebook paper is heavyweight 120gsm and PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests.
Notebooks are packaged in recyclable mailers.
Archival fine-art prints for the cover art are also available
as are Greeting Cards.
I've tested these notebooks with all my art supplies and the paper is fabulous for Staedler pencils, Tombow felt markers, Signo gel pens, Bic biros, Staedler and Sakura Pigma pigment markers, and Sharpies without bleedthrough or denting.
Judi’s art is amazing and these notebooks live up to their promise. Judi was amazing to deal with. My daughters kaiako will be super happy to receive these.
Thank you Tracey for your kind review ❤ - I do hope your daughter's kaiako will love them too
ShippingFull shipping details
Shipping is by NZ Post (choose standard untracked or tracked courier). Orders typically ship within 1-3 days. If your order is time-sensitive or urgent delivery is needed, please enquire before purchasing.
Returns & RefundsReturns and refund details
Happiness guaranteed! You may return your items within 14 days.